Edwin Pawlowski

"Lee DeRaud" wrote in message

Um, ok, do you have the same answer if I change "ankles" to "shins"?

Maybe. Putting my toe to the wall leaves about 6 or 7 inches of space to my
shins, depending on just how I sit. I don' tknow hte dimension of the
shelf.

I think it just looks "different" than our preconceived notions of what a
computer desk should look like. If it works, that is what counts.

Absolutely. My question was (and is): "*Does* it work?"

The OP will have to tell us. My desk site below a window so I have plenty of
room plus and outdoor view if I look up. Sitting that close to a wall may
take some getting used to even if it does work ergonomically.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/