Never Enough Money

Andrew, I'm actually exaggerating the truth. I don't actually get my
Laguna till next week. Laguna sent me an e-mail saying it has arrived
from Europe and will be shipped next week.

I have seen it demo'ed at the Denver Woodworking show.

It is sweet because it is so strudy, accepts a 1 inch blade, has a nice
fence, the blade is pretty easy to change, and the dust port is
positioned in a nice place. The fit and finish is a grade above the
other 14" bandsaws, IMO.

The Laguna resaw king blade gets high ratings in everything I've read,
too.

I also bought the cabinet stand and the mobility unit. The mobility
unit has a nice handle that allows you to pull/push is like a childs
wagon.