Tattooed and Dusty

Joe
Thanks for the comments. I am not saying anything is wrong with the
G0555. I am saying it doesn't do what I want it to. I didn't have the
8/4 Mubangu when I purchased the saw, and other than a couple little
things it performed alright initially for my needs. I was attempting to
convey the uses I have for the replacement, didn't mean to insult
anyones love of Grizzly.

I knew when purchasing the G0555 it wouldn't be able to handle a 3/4"
blade, but even the half seems to be pushing its capabilities. The
Laguna LT14SE has a welded steel frame rather than a cast iron frame.
This makes its appearance, and I would assume its performance much more
like the 16" and larger Jet and Delta machines.

Never enough money,
Any other details about the laguna than sweet? Is there anything about
it you don't seem to like? Have you dealt with their customer service?
Any other info would be much appreciated.

Andrew