Leo Lichtman

"Arch" (clip) can the compulsive overachievers ever
understand us? (clip)

Your point is well taken, Arch. I think the question is, "Do we
underachievers understand ourselves?" I wonder how many aspiring turners
join the clubs, subscribe to the magazines, attend the conferences, where
they see the outstanding work of the most accomplished turners, and then
eventually get discouraged and drop out.

Arch, I believe your message is, "It's okay to turn at whatever level suits
you, without feeling miserable or guilty because your work is not gallery
quality."