Andrew Gabriel

In article .com,
writes:
Peter wrote:
My kitchen is very small, though tall, kitchen and want to wall mount
some particularly shallow cupboards for cooking ingredients. Nothing
like as shallow as spice racks but I want mine to be no deeper than
20cm so I can easily reach the items and the jars and packets at the
front don't obscure the items at the back.

Does anybody know a high street supplier that offers a shallow range
of cupboards like these? All I have seen at regular stores are 30-40cm
deep.

buy standard and circ saw them

I did that with the IKEA kitchen wall cupboards to make bathroom
cupboards. Worked out a tiny fraction of the cost of fitted
bathroom cupboards, which tend to be both expensive and totally
crap in terms of any robustness. You'll want to buy a dowel kit
too, as you lose some of the assembly fixings having cut down
the cupboards and will likely need at add some to compensate.

--
Andrew Gabriel