jbclem

Thanks for all the good suggestions. I'm trying Ryobi first, even though my belt sander
is an older model it hasn't been used much and the belt that broke looks almost new.
We'll see how generous they are...

John

"jbclem" wrote in message ...
I have a Ryobi belt sander that uses a Bando S4.5M drive belt (with cogs on the

inside).
The web sites I've checked are selling this belt for $15 to $20. This is a small belt
about 4 1/2 inches long. These prices seem to be way on the high side, I know that

much
larger automotive fan belts wholesale for $1-3.00. I'd like to find somewhere to
purchase this belt, or a generic version, for a price that reflects its real value.
Anyone know about this?

John