DeepDiver

"North" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:15:12 GMT, "DeepDiver"
said:

Too bad terrorists in real life are not as stupid as Hollywood--or
you--make
them out to be.

Asshole, I did mention that it was unlikey to happen.

Oh, well, in THAT case, I guess you can make up any bull**** you want and
post it as a reason for not building nuclear power plants. So why didn't you
include this scenario in your "thesis"...

"Little green men from mars see that we're building nuclear plants and get
****ed off. So they come swooping down in flying saucers and destroy Earth.
You see, rather unlikely, but '**** happens'."

But what about this: The dude at the control panel sets his beer down on
top of the wrong button ? Accidently of course.

Watching "The Simpsons" a bit too much, eh? Allow me to offer you some
advice that will greatly assist you in life: don't base your arguments and
decisions on ideas you've gotten from watching TV cartoons.

I may be an asshole for correcting your faulty "logic" (if you can call it
that), but at least I'm not a moron.