Jeff Wisnia

jim evans wrote:

I have no idea where to ask this question, so I'm asking it here.

Are battery operated digital wrist watches affected by strong magnets?

I have a strong rare earth magnet. It's to go in a location where my
wrist watch will rest against it several times a day. Will this harm
the watch?

jim
___
Have a home upkeep question? Try my help page.
It's sort of an alt.home.repair FAQ. http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair

Interesting question...Try asking it at:

alt.horology

the guys there are antipodal to those on alt.hvac; they seem more than
happy to answer questions from those not "in the guild".

HTH,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia