Andy R

Default New toilet leaks between the Tank and the Bowl?

"lbbss" wrote in message
I don't understand why my new toilet leaks between the tank and the bowl
(Crane Plumbing toilet). I put in the foam seal on the proper
orientation, I tightened the two bolts (with rubber washers) evenly. I
tightened them until the tank barely touches the bowl ribs. I followed

all
the instructions, so I don't know why I still got a leak? I assume the
leak is at the seal and not at the bolts. I can see that the rubber
washers are well seal and compressed inside the tank. Any ideas?

Pack loads of plumbers mait around the foam seal then refit it.

Rgds

Andy R