Default LCD Monitor Table

As incentive to clean out and repaint my dark, dingy 10'x10' computer
room with its two giant cigarette-stained CRT monitors, I decided to
use a laptop and LCD monitor-desktop instead. This created the need,
or opened up the opportunity, to design and build a compact table for
the monitor, keyboard, and mouse. There's a lot of design possibility
for this. I had just completed a project using walnut and bubinga
woods, so there were some scraps laying around. There were only enough
scraps, though, to make some kind of wall-mount piece, which I decided
against because of the mobility factor. So I made a free-standing
table out of some 1x12 pine boards that a customer had let me rip out
of an old shoe store he was remodeling, and I don't know whether or not
it looks that great (maybe if it was a birthday present for your
grandmother who lives in a tiny condo) but I'll let you pass judgement
if you like. It's at:
http://www.edswoods.com/appendix.html