Scorp

On 6 May 2005 18:19:13 -0700, wrote:

I applied Behr Super Raw Hide stain on my cedar siding on two
houses,within 6 months they started turning black and peeling under the
stain. A year later I heard of a law suit

I believe there was similar action on my side of the border (CA),
never heard what became of it. I used a local knockoff of Behr's
Liquid Rawhide on my Lindal cedar home siding, it was crap, reapplied
many times but couldn't keep up, alot of it went black....but not my
fascia/trim boards treated with Sikkens Cetol, shouldn't have cheaped
out for the siding. My siding has since been pressure washed, and I
used the bleaching product "30 Seconds"? or 60, or something like
that, anyways it was incredible stuff, took the blackness right out,
rinsed well and used the Cetol, looks good as new 3 years later.

I've used many of the Sikkens products inside and out, don't cheap
out, it goes farther and lasts longer.

Steve
Steve Jensen
Abbotsford B.C.