Lobby Dosser

Owen Lowe wrote:

Maybe 6 months ago I was driving south on I-5, passing the Charbonneau
or Woodburn/Canby (the one just after the Willamette bridge south of
Wilsonville) exits and I spotted a traffic killed animal on the side of
the road. Light brown - thought it was a deer. No, the tail was too
long. A coyote. No, color wasn't right and again the tail - too long.
Damn, that thing looked like a house cat on steroids. Oooooo, a cougar.

Wow! Wilsonville. That's in pretty close. When I lived down the valley, we
had them in the foothills of the Cascades, but there's plenty of range for
them there. Even the foothills around Newberg and Mac wouldn't surprise me,
but Willsonvile - Canby - Woodburn is all pretty thickly populated.

Used to get snakes in the house all the time down in Scio. Dogs'd go nuts
trying to root them out from under furniture.