John Stumbles

Tim Morley wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Just happen to have a copy of the approved plans for my extension to
hand and they specify :-

"Install mechanical ventilation to bathroom & wc to extract at a min
rate of 15l/s switched with light & with min 15 minutes overrun."

The latter is the bit I know I'm going to hate when someone uses the
loo in the middle of the night and a noisy fan kicks in for 15 minutes.
Anybody know whether there is such a thing as a silent fan ? Any
noise seems loud at 3am!

I use a vent-axia 4" fan with a humidistat built in (great as kids used to
forget to put fan on if having a shower plus did not want coming on in
middle of night with lights), plus a pull switch (momentery) on the
ceiling for those scary Sunday morning moments after a curry!

Is that a momentary version of a 'standard' sort of ceiling-mounted bathroom
light pull switch? If so, where did you get it?