Reader

Default PlasPlugs tile cutter?? What a load of pants

(Ben) wrote in message m...
Well I have to say I didn't bother getting the electric tile cutter
out last night. I found that my new PlasPlugs pro-tiler score and snap
gizmo works great. I get clean cuts quickly and with a whole load less
mess.

However I was cutting larger pieces of tile and I suspect that I may
need resort to using the electric cutting off smaller chunks.

Anyway, thanks again for your suggestions.
Ben

Hi Ben,

I think I know what you are doing wrong;

The piece of tile you want to keep, after the cuttting process, should
be butted up against the fence (plastic straight edge) NOT the part
that will end up as the off-cut.

Otherwise yes the 'part you want' will rotate in to fill the gap left
by the blade (kerf).

Let us know if this helps...

Reader.