Hound Dog

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Wife has had a large plant pot sitting on an old tree stump and of course
the stump has almost reached the point where it will have to be dug up. I
actually like the look of this old stump and I'm wondering if anyone can
give me some hints on how I might be able to make it structurally sound so
it will last a few more year without it costing me an arm and a leg. I
have heard of resin products used by restores to make old rooten wood hard
and stable but I imagine I would cost me a bundle to use a specialty
product like that. The stump is about 12 inches in diameter and stand no
more than a foot above ground level.

I'm probably wasting my time on a silly project but if anyone has any
ideas I would appreciate their input.

Jimbo

Marine Stores probably carry what you need, but I would guess the price
would be quite high.