George E. Cawthon

Shannon wrote:
"George E. Cawthon"wrote

My first question would he, who takes 2-1/2 to
hang a screen door. $150 should have included the
screen door cost and the installation.

Hanging a door in an out of square opening can take longer than 2-1/2 hrs.
If the door ran $200, I suppose the handyman should pick up the difference,
plus install for free. How in the world did you draw such an absurd
conclusion?

$10-15 hour is common for labor, skilled
laborers (not counting electricians and plumbers)
get $20-30. Electricians and plumbers get $50-60
and much of their work is hardly skilled.

Sure glad I don't live in the boonies. Is it any wonder government
dependency is on the rise?

It must suck to live in a depressed area.

Who said the opening was out of square? How did
you make such an absurd conclusion?

Yep, it sucks. Place was ok before all these damn
people moved to this depressed area.