Joseph Meehan

stretch wrote:
Wind turbine vents installed near the top of the roof will do about
the same as or slightly better than ridge vents.

I tend to prefer the ridge vents as they have no moving parts to make
noise or go bad. That is not to say that in some situations they may not be
the best solution.

Electric powered
attic fans will pull a negative pressure on the attic which will pull
air out of the house through any openings like ceiling fixtures,
especially most can lights, I have never seen ridge vents or wind
turbines do that. I have checked with a digital manometer to be sure.

Stretch

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit