Jim R

"patga" wrote in message
We hired a handyman to help my husband install a new screen door. He was
here 2 and a half hours and charged $150. Does that seem fair to you?

There are 2 kinds of "handymen". The semi-homeless ones that show up on an
old Schwinn 10 speed bike and may or may not return later and attempt to
abduct your children, and the the guys who are actually trying to make a
profession of it (advertising, insurance, vehicle, taxes, etc.) If your
handyman was in the latter category - 150.00 sounds pretty reasonable.