SARAH TURNER

However, if you want a weekend appointment, it can take a couple of months!
Def. change the meter before the supplier though & wait until you get your
first bill with the new meter installed before transferring - incase of
problems.
"fred" wrote in message ...
In article . com,
Ed_Zep writes
Hello.

Can anyone tell me if I can switch from Economy 7 to a normal flat
rate. Is it a major hassle?
I'd also be changing supplier.

Yes, done it, change the supply type first then change supplier, the time

change supply type is a measured performance criteria so should be
carried out quite quickly once you request it in writing (after talking to

them
on the phone). Supplier change can take up to 6wks (the max).
--
fred