Ralph Mowery

"patga" wrote in message
We hired a handyman to help my husband install a new screen door. He was
here 2 and a half hours and charged $150. Does that seem fair to you?

It depends on where you are at. Around here the average wage is about $
10 to $ 12 an hour for most people in the stores and factories , the charges
are usually $ 40 to $ 50 an hour for help around the house if they are good
at the work. I have payed a doctor over that much for about 5 minuits of
his time just for him to tell me I had something like the flu and there was
not much he could do about it.