Colbyt

"C" wrote in message
Okay, here we go again. Trying to make the best of a previous owner's
"bright" idea. This time they decided to build a wall out on the back

deck
(closed in part of the screen enclosure) out of regular drywall. What
happens to drywall when it gets wet? Yes! Okay, there's one of my

issues.
Tearing down the wall entirely is out of the question right now, but I'm
redoing much of it with durock. Now, the durock is going to meet the

floor
(chattahoochie in that location). What's the best method for getting a
good seal on the joints? BTW, I plan on covering it with stucco after

it's
up.

What are you sealing it for? Bugs? Moisture? Appearance?

I assume the deck boards have gaps.

Colbyt