Joseph Meehan

James Repetski wrote:
We are looking at a new development where the homes are heated with
Propane Gas. Houses are about 2100sq feet. Any problems with this
kind of heating.
Thank you.

Jim

There are two factors I can think of that you should be aware of.

1. Propane is heavier than air. Unlike natural gas that is lighter and
tends to dissipate quickly; propane tends to pool in the basement and can be
more dangerous. You want to be sure to have a detector in use and be extra
careful. I don't want to say it is un-safe, but the differences can make it
less safe if you are not aware of them.

2. Price! Compare price on a per thermal bases to figure out any cost
of operation issues.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit