Andrew McKay

Default Right angle TV cable plugs

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:16:14 +0100, "Snowman"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get right-angled plugs for television coaxial
cable? I've a couple of places where coming straight out from the wall
socket is not suitable. I've tried Maplins, Screwfix and B&Q. Maxview's
website doesn't show anything like that.

Check out this web site:

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk

Products "MK K3520", "MK K3522" or "MK K3523" might do the trick.
These are TV aerial sockets which are pointed downwards at about 45
degrees (can't see the angle from the picture).

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our
web site at http://www.handymac.co.uk