Andy Dingley

On Fri, 06 May 2005 16:30:17 GMT, "garycomfort"
wrote:

Help with Painting Widows and Doors

Black masking tape.

And ask if their departed husband left any inconvenient tools in the
garage they'd like to part with.

It seems to me that my best approach would be to mask off each window and
door - masking a foot or so of the wall around each unit. Then, with the
right spray equipment, I might be able to spray each unit fairly rapidly.

My Dad once sprayed a room in their first house. Something like 50
years later, my Mother still goes on about overspray.

Don't.

I don't know _one_ person who has done this and not regretted it
afterwards. Even the people who were careful.

If you're somewhere where labour is cheap, like Silicon Valley or Boise,
you could just hire in cheap labour to do this. Advertise it as "Java
coders" and offer a buck over minimum wage - you'll get plenty of
takers.