Doug Miller

In article , "garycomfort" wrote:

Now, I am faced with what seems to be a very large task of actually painting
all of the window frames and jambs. There are a lot of them (40+).

That's a big task.

It seems to me that my best approach would be to mask off each window and
door - masking a foot or so of the wall around each unit.

That might be an even bigger one.

I'm willing to buy what I need in terms of spraying equipment, but I don't
know what I need. Can I use an airless sprayer? Can I get a narrow spray
head? Would it cause too much paint "dust" bouncing around?

If you don't already have the spray equipment, and don't know what you need,
presumably you don't have the experience using it either. The interior of your
house is not a good place to be learning.

For what you would spend on quality spray equipment, plus the value of your
time spent not only learning to use it, but in actually doing the job, you
could hire a professional painter to do it for you. He'll probably use a
brush. Not to worry. Top-quality paint, applied with a top-quality brush in
the hands of a man who knows how to use it, will produce a top-quality finish.

--
Regards,