Larry Jaques

On Thu, 5 May 2005 17:35:35 -0400, the inscrutable "Norman D. Crow"
spake:

"Bob Meyer" wrote in message
Cook salmon on a board:
Buy a cedar fence board. (Non-treated would be a good idea) ;-)
Plane or sand one side (Possible new tool)
Cut to length to fit on your BBQ (Possible other new tool) ;-)
Soak board in water for about an hour
Spray board with PAM or rub with oil
Lay salmon or other fish on board, brush with butter and sprinkle
with Old Bay seasoning.
Cook covered on BBQ
Yummy

Makes me think of the old recipe for "planked carp". Follow directions to
"Yummy", but at that point throw the fish away & eat the board.

giggle
Yeah, salmon is too close to carp for my tastes most often. If it's
super fresh (caught and cooked within 8 hours), it's not bad.

I much, MUCH prefer Steelhead (aka Trout on Steroids.) With its moist,
buttery flavor, it's delicious and delectable and worth the $5.99/lb!

--
"Excess regulation and government spending destroy jobs and increase
unemployment. Every regulator we fire results in the creation of over

VOTE LIBERTARIAN OR YOU WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING.