none

On Thu, 5 May 2005 20:57:22 -0400, "Kim Sleep"
wrote:

Many years ago I used a electric motor for running Animation Cameras. It
came up to speed immediately when power was applied, and ran at a constant
speed, which is necessary for consistent exposure from frame to frame. This
motor was called MODEL-T, but I can no longer find any information on it.
Any ideas if this motor is still available?
Thanks

It'd help if you'd tell us what camera you need the motor for.
they're called filmo's by the way.
Most probably if you had an American made cine camera it used the
filmo for something like a Bell & Howell.
Give us the camera make and model and I'll look up what drive motor
you need.