Tina

"USENET READER" wrote in message
ink.net...

Tina wrote:

Snip

You are truly an idiot in every possible interpretation of the word.
I'd suggest that you get a clue, but that seems well beyond your
capabilities.

rusty redcloud

USENET READER Wrote

waht kind of a ****ing name is rusty redcloud? You are a ****ing moron
because I asked for feedback on windows and you have offered up
everythign but info on windows - clearly you must have too much time on
your hands - you unemployed, Chief?

He who throws stones...no more snappy answers...at least I have the Big
enough balls to use my real name,,, I'd suggest you get whatever brand

of
windows and add bars to them so you lock your silly ass up and quit

wasteing
your breath on this group for any real answers or help.

Tina

USENET READER Wrote

Someone who calls themselves "tina" says that they have "big enough
balls" to use their real name? Is "Tina" the name you use before or
after the operation - which way are you going? No wonder you call
yourself "wood"girl

If that's the best you can do ..just shows how truly pitiful you are

Tina ( life is short for trivial dribble)