Gunner

On Thu, 5 May 2005 20:34:24 -0700, "Ken Davey"
wrote:

carl mciver wrote:
"Ronnie" wrote in message
oups.com...

WHY NOT JUST BUY A PIECE OF "RECEIVER" TUBING THAT'S USED ON TRAILER
HITCHES. RECEIVERS. IT DOESN'T HAVE THE SEAM IN IT.

RONNIE

Well, I'll be using over 20 pieces with my current project. I
need to do it cheap, and have lots of time coming up.

As Gunner suggested; File it.
Simple, cheap, satisfying.

Ken.

Less filling, tastes great. Low in carbs, high in fiber and can
increase your bicep size by at least 1" in less than 90 days or your
money back!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli