Dan_Musicant

On Tue, 03 May 2005 19:10:46 +1200, Barry Lennox
wrote:

:On Mon, 02 May 2005 20:39:31 -0400, Dan
wrote:
:
:I just had to post this. While ago the original hard drive went out in
:
:snip
:
:catch! Further justification for my "never throw ANYTHING out" policy ;-)
:
:
:
:Ahah, me too. My barn is full of good treasures. The magnets off
:ex-Microwave magnetrons are also pretty good, not that powerful, but
:they are large. Ideal for many things around the workshop, holding
:things while welding, holding the chuck key on the side of the
:drill-press, etc ,etc.

I took the magnets out of two microwaves over the last few weeks. Ring
magnets, reasonably strong.
:
:One of the best things to strip down are old photocopiers, motors,
:switches, LV and HV PSUs, LEDs, gears, lamps and lots of other stuff.

What do you get out of those things?
:
:The stupid EU does not need their WEEE directive, I'm doing my best !!

Could you translate this? Thanks!

Dan

:
:Barry Lennox