Duane Bozarth

"George E. Cawthon" wrote:
That also is not true...I posted a response to the same question w/ some
of the alternatives a couple of weeks ago. Most, however, are
restricted and not available except for those w/ applicator licenses,
such as ag applicators.

\
Could be since new things come on the market all
the time and I don't know everything. Couldn't
find your response.

For the average person and general mix of crass
and other plants, I believe the the response is
still "if it kills the grass it will kill or
severely damage the dicots.

Well, some of them aren't very new...I'd estimate maybe 20 years or
so.

Ortho "Grass-B-Gone" is probably the most prevalent in home centers,
etc.

A google will find much...