woodworker88

I have this belt sander, and was interested in buying one myself 'cause
I have a tendency to burn the belts up by stalling the drive roller.
I'm pretty sure this is the mcmaster carr part number, but I would
check. 7887K72 I don't have my sander handy, so I wasn't sure of some
of the dimensions and tooth shape. Go to the mcmaster carr homepage at
www.mcmaster.com and scroll down to the section called power
transmission. Click on the entry called timing belts. then follow the
menus clicking on the specs you know. It will gradually tighten the
criteria until it finds your belt. My guess is the belt has
trapezoidal teeth, and you want an endless spliced belt.