mac davis

On Thu, 05 May 2005 11:10:35 GMT, Phisherman wrote:

I don't think that anyone paying a buck a piece (US) is expecting great
quality.. *g*

If these are made in Asia, chances are that they are not too good and
don't expect too much.

On Thu, 05 May 2005 01:38:13 GMT, Icepick
wrote:

A local tool store is having a sale on a 7 piece Forstner wood bit
package. Regular price is $22.00 Can on sale for $8.00 Seems like it
is worth giving them a try for that price. Anyone tried a similar on '
sale ' on Forstner wood bit pack ?

on a similar topic - Has anyone tried those titanium coated drill bits ?
They are very brittle and are the worst twist drill bits I've ever
used. I will be sticking to HHS bits.

10-4

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing