On 2005-05-03, USENET READER wrote:
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

"USENET READER" wrote in message

The current technology seems to be either aluminum, vinyl or other molded
plastic coverings over a wooden window.

Yep.

So we are looking for someone - a building contractor, an architect,
etc - with some real experience with more than one type of window who can
tell me the real life pros and cons of the different types of windows for
sale in the RTP NC area and make some recommendations.

Please - no BS comments from people who really can't answer the question.
Please respond through the group. Thanks!

I've had my own window and door business so I'm qualified to give you a good
answer. Sold and installed most every type at one time or another. OTOH, I
don't like people telling me what I can and cannot say so I'm not going to
waste my time with an arrogant putz like you.

Isn't the customer always right? Even the potential customer? Sorry if

Nope the customer is not always right. They may think they are right,
but are being unreasonable. It is sometimes best if the customer does
leave. Though they may bad mouth the business, it is only as effective
as their own credibility.

I don't want some readneck asshole with Bush stickers on his truck
coming into my yard and unleashing a bunch of illegal mexicans to wreak
havoc on my yard, and taking 15 minutes to tell me some cracker-barrel
story to answer a question that should have been answered with a simple
"yes" or "no".

No wonder you "had" a window and door business. Time is money Bubba!

is a garbage address.