Mary Fisher

Default Anyone into rubber?

"Paul C Lewis" wrote in message

The whole point is that he wants a Rubber supplier. Did you really buy

into
that pan-pipe dream? My gosh, how some folk go about planning for the
asking of embarrassing questions.
For goodness sake Tim, if you want to buy rubber tubes, pipes, or rods,
just say so. You do not need to dream up silly stories like a 10 yr old
caught playing doctors. We Don't want to know what you want the stuff

for.

Alice

Any serious suggestions of rubber supplies may be useful. A while back I
had no luck trying to find a source of rubber strip, withouth having to
purchase industrial quantities of rubber sheet. (For use as stretchy
equipment hold down straps if you really want to know.)

It's none of our business! But Tim's was interesting :-)

Mary

--
Paul