dannyg12 dannyg12 is offline
Junior Member

Location: S.A. Texas
Default VSX-502 No Radio

I have a rather old Pioneer VSX-502 Receiver Amp that works fine, except for the radio. I don't think it was hit by lightning, but then I didn't notice when the radio stopped working. Everything else on the unit works fine. I have verified that the antenna is working with another receiver amp. I double checked the connection and it is per the owners manual. The tuner doen't seem to be able to lock on a station, so I'm thinking maybe the antenna amp is out. Does any one have a schematic or block diagram to de-bug the system. I have access to a multimeter and a scope, but I'm not quite sure where to connect it.
dannyg12