Spit

Thanks for the reply I am looking for a solder bridge but not having
any luck..would you have any idea which IC i should be looking at and
which leg? I kknow I'm asking for a lot but I'm really bumping around
in the dark. Everything (manual controls on front of set work fine)
volume up/down channelup/down & menu. But when I try any of these
functions on the remote the picture flashes white horizontal lines and
then blacks out for a second and then comes right back in on the same
channel and volume settings it was prior to pressing any buttons.