Mary Fisher

Default Anyone into rubber?

wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:33:08 +0000 (UTC), "Michael Mcneil"
, wrote:

I doubt rubber would be the ideal as it seriously affects the
accoustics. However if you can't get some dowel of the right size or run
some up on an electric drill or somesuch, why not try coating a bolt
with silicon or Aradlite?

You only need a blanking off piece, yes? So a washer glued to the end of
a piston would do, no?

The whole point is that he wants a Rubber supplier. Did you really buy

into
that pan-pipe dream?

Yes, I do.

My gosh, how some folk go about planning for the
asking of embarrassing questions.
For goodness sake Tim, if you want to buy rubber tubes, pipes, or rods,
just say so. You do not need to dream up silly stories like a 10 yr old
caught playing doctors. We Don't want to know what you want the stuff for.

Well, I found it a more interesting post than most. Tim made it amusing and
memorable, most aren't.

I suggest that you stick around a bit before judging posters' intentions.

Mary

Alice