Robatoy

Default A Borg story with a happy ending.

In article ,
wrote:

I don't like BORG's ... I don't like the "dumbing down" of staff ...
I don't like the declines in quality of tools and materials .... but
Rona ... or at least the one on MacLeod Trail in Calgary ... still
values it's customers.

For what it's worth, your mileage may vary.

Ken

I don't like the big ones either, Ken...but one of my favourite hardware
stores is a Rona in Point Edward, Ontario. It's called Wilson Plumbing.
Great bunch of guys...and they have the most eclectic collection of
stuff you have ever seen. I needed some large Soss hinges to hang a
full-size door...... they had them. Ya could have knocked me over with a
feather.