Dave Plowman

Default Joining the 21st century...

In article ,
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:
It's the Javascript implementation of the router that's
causing me grief - I can't reliably log in to it and set it up.

!Fresco should work and I believe that !Netsurf will also access it.

Fresco crashes big time when I attempt it. I've not got Netsurf yet
although it sounds promising.

I took the router to a PC and got it set up there, so I'm now connected.
News and e-mail work without altering anything - took me rather by
surprise. I've been to the Pipex site to try and set up other things, but
am having the same Javascript problems.

Thanks to everyone - now it's working well just plugged in to the same
socket as the old modem, I'm more inclined to engineer the whole lot
properly.

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance. *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn