Grunff

Default Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived

IMM wrote:

No, I didn't - but why should it be any different from the other four
mentioned, all of which are within the same price bracket?

Because it is from a good maker.

Bosch are pretty good - you're about the only person I've ever come
across who has slated the entire Bosch range.

You did not like shed tools, so I directed you to a good drill and make and
you listen to Treckie snake enthusiast and paid all that lolly for a DIY
tool. I can't believe this. Madness!

I already told you, I *like* Star Trek. You calling other people
Trekkies isn't going to make me think less of them.

As for the tool, have you ever used a Makita? It really is very
diffierent from all the others I've used. The torque is enormous in
comparison. And the battery capacity (2.6Ah compared to 1.9Ah) is great.

--
Grunff