IMM

Default FAQ Question re. central heating

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:38:43 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Install a micro-bore system with manifolds. They are self balancing if

the
rads are sized reasonably correct. Then install an auto variable speed
Grundfos Alpha pump.

Haven't we been here before?
ISTR that we had a discussion about this and noted that microbore
systems might be a bit less unbalanced at the outset but that was about
all.

No. sized right balanced all the way. Have a an Alpha and TRVs all

around
the anomalies will be trimmed out. Great for inexperienced DIYers.

It seems as though we have. Inaccurate information and put downs......

There was lots of inaccurate information by know-it-alls.

---