Arch

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for your response. I'm not sure where you live and if NIP
is plentiful there. If it is cheap enough to experiment, consider buying
a bottle of LDD before buying freezers. I let it lie for a while to
encourage the green streaking that I like.
After a few weeks the bark is easily stripped. If you, or any one should
try it my way please report happy success .....or dismal failure.

Hi LD.

Sad to say, altho the pipes are calling, there are no glens, valleys,
mountain sides or snows in these parts. Not all the leaves are dying,
but the streets here are loud and red with blood.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter