George

"curmudgeon" wrote in message
Unless you've been at the Paslode factory in China, you have NO first hand
knowledge!!

I give Paslode credit for doing their homework before making such a
decision...they're not paid to put the company out of business. But of
course, you could wind up being right and sales will suffer. Welcome to
the free marketplace.

There was no mention about them doing their homework. I have personally seen
too many cases where the bean counters made the decision to go off shore and
didn't know what to do when the containers of incorrectly made parts
arrived.

A Concerned Woodworker wrote in message
Suffice it to say, I have first hand knowledge. And the quality
problem will be in the materials used, and the expertise (or lack
thereof) in their skilled labor.