yaofeng

If there is a way to lower cost, people will find it and do it. If you
find the way but don't do it, others will and you end up losing the
business and your job anyway.

My take of outsourcing and manufacturing relocation has always been if
another guy tens of thousands of miles away can do what you do for one
tenths of your salary, then perhaps you do not deserve the high pay and
the life style that goes along with it.

The reason we enjoy the life style for the past 50 or 100 years is
precisely because we do things other people can't and we name the price
in the market place. The only way to keep it going is to keep
innovating.