Peter Wells

On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:11:07 +0100, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On 3 May 2005 01:54:01 -0700, "Charlie Self" wrote:

You cannot buy Veritas planes from other retailers, if my memory serves
from a conversation with Rob Lee a few years ago, because they can't
offer a decent wholesale-retail price spread on them and still make a
profit, thus all LV planes are sold through LV only.

Ah - that explains something. Axminster (high-end UK mail order
toolshop) sell many LV items, but not the planes. I'd always wondered
why.

But HM Diffusion in France does have the planes...It can't be the only
reason for Axminster not having them. All very strange.

only one p in my real address / un seul p dans ma véritable adresse