WillR

Robert Kline wrote:
I appreciate the advice. I tried removing the wax and wasn't successful.
I'm taking the items back and putting them in inventory and making new
ones. Like one of you noted, it's a lesson.
Thanks

A bit off topic... But in Cabinet Maker (?) magazine I saw something
worth repeating...

One fellow said the way he avoided this (after a similar lesson I will
bet) is that he finished a sample item, he then sawed it in half in
front of the client. Then he made the entire order, and finished it the
same as the sample. He noted that the signatures and the marked and
signed samples stopped complaints cold -- as all they had to do was hold
the samples against the finished products...

fwiw

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek