USENET READER

Red CloudŽ wrote:

On Mon, 02 May 2005 22:38:07 GMT, USENET READER
wrote:

Bite me loser asshole - do you have any idea how many times I have
posted questions and the only responses I get are stupid off-topic
comments that have nothing to do with the original question - like your
posting today?

Gee, I wonder why you get all those stupid answers. I don't suppose you deserve
it for asking for help and insulting people in the same breath?

rusty redcloud

The only people who could possibly be insulted are the ones - like you -
who can't offer up the requested information and only want to post
off-tpoic **** like this. And I love offending assholes like you!