USENET READER

Robert Bonomi wrote:

In article . net,
USENET READER wrote:

I wanted to only see responses that were on topic -

"What you want is not necessarily what you get."

- I included the
qualifier that I didn't want to read the off-topic crap that didn't
address the quesions.

"Tough sh*t*" applies.

You are _not_ the moderator of the newsgroup, so you have *no* authority or
position to even ATTEMPT to dictate who, how, or what, gets posted in
response to your message.

If you don't like a response, *IGNORE* it.

who died and made you Pope? I can post any ****ing thing I want to,
including qualifiers to keep shut-in ass-wipes like you from offering
stupid advice or questions that have nothing to do with the question.

Like anyone can ask a question on USENET, anyone can qualify their
posting - you don't like it, don't respond!