Jeff

"mark b" wrote in message

So far:

Kitchen is done out with 4" natural stone tiles. Tiles are sealed.
I've avoided grouting them for too long as they cost a lot and took me

ages
and I'm scared of messing them up!
The tile surface is pitted which is part of the look.

When I grout, ( 'ivory') should I do it in the conventional swishing

across
the lot and filling the holes or somehow point up the joints?
What do others do?

I tend to grout with my finger, pushing it into the gap, takes ages, is
cleaner, you know the grout has 'gone in' rather than just sat on the
surface, and effectively removes your fingerprint and makes said finger sore
as .....

Regards Jeff